Many of us have been raised with the belief to look outside ourselves for fulfillment. We live in a world that conditions us to believe that material things and other people will make our lives whole. Yet again and again our experiences show us that nothing external can completely fulfill the deep longing for "something more." We strive toward things that always seems to lie just beyond our reach. We are caught up in doing rather than being, in action rather than awareness.
By being aware and taking inner action we can achieve a state of complete calmness and repose in which thoughts and feelings cease to whirl in perpetual motion. This state of quietude will bring you to a level of joy and understanding that cannot be reached through outer attainments.
At Dragonfly, we believe we are all on this journey together. Come join us in this truly transformational way of living and being. We love what we do and we cannot wait to share it with you!
And Now The Teachings of Yoga Begin
Ayurveda is considered to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential.
Ayurveda states that the purpose of life is to know or realize the Creator, both within and without, and to express this Divinity in one's daily life. According to Ayurveda, every individual life is a microcosm of the Cosmos.
Ayurveda is a medical science and its purpose is to heal and to maintain the quality and longevity of life. It is an art of daily living that has evolved from practical, philosophical and spiritual illumination, rooted in the understanding of Creation. It offers a profound understanding of each person's unique body, mind, and consciousness, which is the foundation of health and happiness.
At Dragonfly, we use ancient wisdom combined with modern knowledge to enhance your well being and to assist you in living your most optimal self.
Annette Broy, owner of Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga is a Registered Nurse, Certified Case Manager, Yoga Alliance E-RYT200, Yoga Alliance RYT500, Certified International Yoga Therapist and a NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner. Call today to schedule your Ayurvedic Consult.
The word yoga comes from Sanskrit, an ancient Indian language. Yoga is the method to connect the mind, body, and spirit through stretching, building strength and deep breathing. Each pose or posture has specific physical benefits. Create heat in the body through movement and increase stamina and perfect alignment of the pose. The benefits of yoga are far beyond what the scientist have already discovered. Come, discover the truly transformational awakening with yoga!
Yoga is much deeper than just a physical practice. At Dragonfly we believe in, practice and teach the 8 limbs of yoga.
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind through the practice of techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and a calmness of seeing the true nature of things. Regular meditation nourishes and focuses your mind to deepen your thoughts into profoundly peaceful and energised states. This experience can have a transformative effect and can lead to a new understanding of life.
Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga will help you transform yourself anytime anywhere with our online classes and workshops. Become a participant in the Dragonfly community for all levels of self-discovery and let us guide you on your journey towards wellness and balance.
Dragonfly Ayurveda and Yoga features:
- Instructions in Ayurveda
- Personalized Ayurvedic Consults by a NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Health Practitioner. Click HERE for more info and what you can expect OR HERE to make and Ayurvedic Consult appointment.
- Personalized Herbal Blends for your unique and specific needs
- Exclusive Dragonfly herbal blends for weight loss, sleep, digestion, rejuvenation, stress etc.
- Yoga Therapy for injuries, trauma and/or chronic illnesses by a IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, Click HERE for more info and what you can expect OR click HERE to make a Yoga Therapy Appointment.
- Yoga Classes for all levels (chair, gentle, hatha, ashtanga, yin, faith-based, alignment, aerial, burn) Click HERE for more info on our classes OR click HERE to sign up!
- Aerial Yoga (beginner to advanced) Fun deep stretches using aerial hammock. Click HERE to sign up!
- Meditation, Spiritual teachings/readings
- We also offer many different types of workshops. Click HERE for info on our workshops OR click HERE to sign up!
- Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2019 Starts Feb 4-March 13 (28 day intensive) OR April 6-October 6 (every other weekend 6 month program). Payment plans are available. Click HERE for more info OR Click HERE to sign up!
- Coming soon : Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and IAYT approved 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Training!
- Dragonfly 60 Day Transform Your Life Program - 2019 Dates To Be Announced
- Dragonfly is also a YACEP provider!
All of our instructors are certified instructors with appropriate certification credentials. We love what we do and we take the time to invest in our education to ensure that you receive the best instruction and knowledge available. We also continue our education by attending workshops and CEU's to continue our progress towards learning the most current information and to better ourselves so we can be the best educators/instructors that we can be. We can't wait to share the amazing benefits of yoga and ayurveda with you!